This week I would like to share Shaerica testimony.
Shaerica always felt like an outsider until she found acceptance in the party scene. But living without boundaries took a toll. When her marriage became desperate and suicidal thoughts crept in, she remembered age-old advice.
Shaerica testimony shows us we can find self-love through having a relationship with God.
Here are 10 scriptures of God’s love for us.
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16
- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
- The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. Ephesians 2:4-5
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:37-39
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1-Peter 5:6-7
- O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth forever. Psalm 136:26
- There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:7-8
- And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Be Blessed with all spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus…
Soar!: Build Your Vision from the Ground Up
$17.78 in stock
67 used from $ 9.13
- Excellent book on how to succeed and fulfil your vision.