This week I would like to share Shaerica testimony.
Shaerica always felt like an outsider until she found acceptance in the party scene. But living without boundaries took a toll. When her marriage became desperate and suicidal thoughts crept in, she remembered age-old advice.
Shaerica testimony shows us we can find self-love through having a relationship with God.
Here are 10 scriptures of God’s love for us.
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (ESV)
- But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 (ESV)
- The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17 (ESV)
But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved. Ephesians 2:4-5 (ESV)
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:37-39 (ESV)
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:6-7 (ESV)
- Give thanks to the God of heaven,
for his steadfast love endures forever. Psalm 136:26 (ESV)
- There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 1 John 4:18 (ESV)
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.8 Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.1 John 4:7-8 (ESV)
- So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13 (ESV)
Be Blessed with all spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus…