In this episode, I will be talking about “Walk Worthy of your Calling”
Has God ever called you to do something and within yourself you just didn’t feel to do it or you were afraid.
One thing I have learned is when we don’t do what God has called us to do it can have serious repercussions for us and delays for others.
God is depending on us to be his true representatives here on earth because he has a bigger purpose which not only involves us but those around us. So we need to walk worthy of our calling.
We will be looking at Jonah when God called him to go to Nineveh.
Scripture : Jonah 1
Jonas was a prophet and God sent him to prophesy to the city of Nineveh. Instead, Jonah boards a ship to Tarshish.
Here are the Key Biblical principle form the lesson
- Don’t run from your calling, Instead, go where God has called you to go.
- If you feel afraid or don’t see the need to go. Prayer and ask God to give you the strength, ability, and wisdom to do what he has called you to.
- When we disobey God’s commands we not only affect our lives but also those around us.
- Don’t dwell with persons you know are willfully disobeying what God has called them to do because they cause devastation in your life.
- Delay obedience is disobedience.
- Let people know about the God you serve so that they will see his power and give their lives to him.
- Whatever God has called you to do it with a willing heart without gambling or complaining.
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the calling to which you have called me. Help me to be obedient and give me the wisdom, strength and ability to do Your will. I pray that I will walk worthy of my calling. In Jesus’s name Amen.
Get “Walk Worthy of your Calling” bible reading and printable.
Also view : Be Focus on God’s Calling