In this episode, I will be talking about “How to use what you have to get what you want“
Raditya Dika said, “You can’t always get what you want, but, if you try, sometimes you just might find you get what you need .”
Have you ever been in a situation where you were at your wit’s end and you didn’t know what to do or who to turn to, to get the help you needed?
In today’s podcast we will be looking at Elisha and the Widow’s Oil. Scripture : 2 Kings 4:1-7
Here are the Key Biblical principles form the lesson
- When you are faced with difficult situations seek out persons who have the ability to advise you accordingly.
- God always gives us something we can use to meet our needs. Whether it’s a skill, talent, or resources.
- Use what God has given you no matter how modest it may seem.
- Step out in faith and follow the instructions that have been given to you.
- When we trust God, He always gave us more than we anticipate.
- God is faithful to His children.
- Let the miraculous power of God in your lives be a living testimony to your children.
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.ResolveConvert to HTML
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your being my Jehovah Jireh my provide and for meeting all my needs. Reveal to me the things I can use to help me prosper as I walk in your perfect will for my life. Thank you for being faithful to your children. In Jesus’ name Amen.
Get “Be Grateful to God” bible reading and printable.
Also view : Be Persistent – Never Give up