Kingdom Kids shine for Jesus
“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:16
God has called you to be a light to others.
So, children, how can you be a light?
– You can be a light by showing God’s love to others.
– If you see your friends in need of help, go and help them.
– You can also share what you have with those who do not have it.
– You can show kindness to a new girl or boy at school or in your community.
– You can tell your friends about your faith in Jesus.
– You can volunteer your time to help at a charitable group.
– You can forgive someone who has hurt or bullied you.
When you do these things, you are a light to those around you. Therefore, your actions will either bring people to God or reject Him.
As you go forth, let your light shine for all to see it and be a sunbeam for Jesus.
Here are four bookmarks for you to color about letting your light shine. Click to download