Juicing has become increasingly popular over the years. It is the process of extracting juice from plant tissues, such as fruits or vegetables, and provides a fun and easy way to add more fresh produce to your diet.
Juicing is also great for individuals who fast, as juice fasting helps to cleanse the body of toxins and aids with weight loss. For people who are new to fasting, it is a healthier choice as your body is still receiving high quantities of vitamins and nutrients.
• Increases your fruit and vegetable intake. It is an excellent way to ensure you’re still getting enough fruits and veggies, even with a busy lifestyle.
• Provides loads of vitamins and minerals, making it an essential part of any healthy diet.
• Breaks down fruits and vegetables, making it easier for the body to digest and absorb the most significant amount of nutrients possible.
Do You Need a Juicing Machine?
While using a juicing machine is more helpful because it breaks down a lot of the fruit by grinding the core, rind, and seeds, you can also use a blender for most whole fruits and vegetables, but it won’t break down the seeds.
Heart Beet Juicing Recipe
• Apple – 1 medium (3″ diameter)
• Carrots – 12 medium
• Lemon – 1/2 fruit
• Oranges (peeled) – 2 fruit
Directions: Process all ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir and serve.