Juicing has become popular over the years. It’s the process of extracting juice from plant tissues such as fruit or vegetables, and it’s a fun and easy way to add more fresh produce to your diet.
It is also great for individuals who fast as juice fasting cleanses the body of toxins and aids with weight loss. For people new to fasting; it is also a healthier choice as your body is still receiving high quantities of vitamins and nutrients.
• It increases your fruit and vegetable intake. And it is an excellent way to ensure you’re still getting enough fruits and veggies with your busy lifestyle.
• It provides loads of vitamins and minerals which make it an essential part of any healthy diet.
• It breaks down the fruits and vegetables which makes it easier for the body to digest and helps you get the most considerable amount of nutrients possible.
• With juicing, you are throwing away all the fiber that fruits and vegetables are filled with; therefore, you are not getting the health benefits that come with it.
• When juicing, not only are you squeezing tons of vitamins and minerals into a single serving of juice, but you’re also exponentially increasing the sugar content. Stick to mostly vegetables when you’re juicing.
This can help prevent you from adding heaps of extra sugar into your diet and also keep it lower in calories.
• Juice extract must be used within the day that it was made.
Do You Need a Juicing Machine?
It would be more helpful to use Juicers as it will break down a lot of the fruit by grinding the core, rind, and seeds. However, you can also use a blender for most whole fruits and vegetables, but it wouldn’t break down the seeds.
Heart Beet Juicing Recipe
Apple – 1 medium (3″ dia)
Carrots – 12 medium
Lemon – 1/2 fruit
Oranges (peeled) – 2 fruit
Directions: Process all ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir and serve.
Below are some juicing products and a recipe to make your juicing experience much easier.